We offer lots of different community projects for you to get involved with. These are fantastic opportunities to build confidence and skills (including teamwork, leadership and public speaking), whilst making a lasting impact on communities across London.
These are fantastic opportunities to build confidence, gain teamwork, leadership, public speaking skills and so much more whilst making a lasting impact on communities across London.
- Schools Plus is our flagship tutoring programme that offers Kingston students the opportunity to tutor pupils from primary school to A-level, in a wide range of subjects in schools across London. This is a perfect opportunity for commuter students as we have opportunities across London.
Find out more and apply here
- Kingston Academy Tutoring (part of the Beyond Schools Programme) is a local opporunity where you willtutor year 10 pupils in either Math, English or Science. As well as academics you will also support the pupils with their personal development and planning for the future e.g. helping to build their self-confidence and empowering them to explore different career options. **Find out more and apply here
- Empower is an 1:1 female empowerment mentoring scheme which matches university student mentors with schools students at risk of underachieving.
Find our more and apply here.
- Local opportunities are one-off activities across London that tackle various social issues. Keep an eye out for new opportunities on the What's On page and in our newsletter.
We offer Skilled Placements to support you to gain invaluable skills and experience whilst making a huge difference to organisations in London and beyond.
- The Social Innovation Programme provides students with a paid research and consultancy placement, through which they address challenges posed by charities and social enterprises. No experience is required to join
Find out more and apply here.
Our Incubation programme provides a variety of tailored support to individual students and groups starting up new projects. This includes in-person training and coaching, written resources and introductions to useful contacts. **Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.